In a Sentimental mood....
A loss for written words.
A loss for concrete thoughts.
All that is left is Feeling.
Feeling.
Pure, true, innocent,
Untouchable, unreachable, to the world.
Can’t be altered or influenced.
Pure, real,
Me.Mine.
Of my heart.
Of my soul.
And even of my mind, without influence from any logic.
Deep within.
Knot in my throat,
Type of Feeling.
Tingles at the bottom of my feet,
Type of Feeling.
Hair raising, slightly fearful, more so excited,
Type of Feeling.
I OPEN my mouth,
Nothing.
Nothing exists.
It’s all floating within me.
Like gentle waves drifting to shore.
Water and sand becoming one.
Lightly touching and massaging, interwoven to perfection.
Tiny grains floating into the vast ocean, in and out.
In and out becoming one. Then returning to shore.
Coming in strong,
Brace yourself.
Strong, going from HOT to COLD.
Strong, will knock you off your feet.
Pure and of the earth.
Feeling.
Peace finally.
In a sentimental mood,
Close to nirvana.
Peace finally, all through out my body.
Pure.True.Real.
Feeling.
No longer debating with logic.
No longer waging wars of words within me.
No what if, could it, should it, can it, Be’s
No longer fighting against it.
Feeling.
Just Feeling.
This Feeling.
No words.
No thoughts.
Feeling.
Feeling.
Sabor A Mi
Tanto tiempo disfrutamos de este amor
Nuestras almas se acercaron tanto asi
Que yo guardo tu sabor pero tu llevas tambien
Sabor a mi.
Sin negaras mi presencia en tu vivir
Bastaria con abrazarte y conversar.
Tanta vida yo te di que por fuerza tienes ya
Sabor a mi.
No pretendo ser tu dueno.
No soy nada, yo no tengo vanidad.
De mi vida, doy lo bueno
Soy tan pobre que otra cosa puedo dar?
Pasaran mas de mil anos, muchos mas.
Yo no se si tenga amor la eternidad.
Pero alla tal como aqui, en la boca llevaras
Sabor a mi.
Translation:
For so long, we’ve enjoyed this love,
Our souls have drawn so close that a trace of you remains within me,
And you, also, have taken on a trace of me.
If you were ever to deny my presence in your life
My embrace and a little conversation would suffice to prove otherwise.
So much of my life, I’ve given to you that by now you can’t help but to retain a trace of me.
I’m not trying to be your master for I am nothing,
And have no vain illusions.
Of my life, I give my best for I am so poor, what other thing can I give?
A thousand years may pass and more,
I don’t know if love exists in eternity,
But there just as here,
On your lips you’ll always carry,
A trace of me….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is just... absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Hi Eihua,
how are you? no response for long! You OK? Is your health al right?
Subhanjan
Thank You Eihua for coming to my blog after such a long time. it surely feels good. I will be expecting more comments from educated readers like you. I have put up a notice on my blog: "SMS English and Incorrect English will not be accepted." Recently I have been getting a lot of comments in SMS language. Alas, there are only a few readers like you who understand the importance of writing a complete sentence in complete words and complete English. Language is the very framework of thought. What will they, who do not even have the patience of writing a complete sentence in complete English, do in their lives? Do visit my blog often. I need educated and serious bloggers like you.
Regards,
Subhanjan.
Post a Comment