Wednesday, February 4, 2009

El Lamento De La Luna

Escrito Por : L. Aquino

Un dia en tiempos de verano , como muchos otros dias , me senté en el pasto y me pue se hablar con las nubes. Les contaba cuentos de mis sueños contigo, les decia de mis esperanzas que algun dia tu me encontrarias. Las nubes tan bellas escuchaban con mucha attencion y formaban memorias de las veces que mis labios encontraban los tuyos. Formaban tu cara y con la ayuda del viento puede oir en la distancia tu dulce voz. Ceraba los ojos y me abrazaba, piensando en tus brazos, las nubes me sonrían y el sol soltaba su luz sobre todo mi cuerpo. El calor me llegaba haste el alma y las nubes estaban llenas de mi amor por ti.
Pero en el mismo modo que entraste en mi vida tambien saliste de mi vida. Pronto, de sorpresa, y sin explicacion. Llena de lamento volvi con mis amigas las nubes. Ojos llenos de lagrimas trate de explicarles que tu ya te habias ido. Pero al abrir mi boca, ni una palabra salia, y ellas seguían formando imagines y memorias de ti. Formaban tus labios, tu cara, tus ojos y tu sonrisa. Basta! Piensaba, Basta! Por favor! Ya no mas! Que se la lleve el viento legos, legos de mi! Finalmente caí a mis rodillas y levante mi cabeza hacia el cielo, solte un grito tan fuerte como las balas de una Guerra sin fin. Solte una gran maldecion hacia las nubes, les dije que nunca en mi vida las quieria volver a ver.
De repente las nubes se fueron y quedo el cielo oscuro y negro. No quedaba mas que mis lagrimas amargas. Acoste mi cabeza en el pasto y senti el calor de la tierra. Que mis lagrimas ayuden al pasto crecer, por que para mi no me sirven de nada. En la oscuridad alimentaba el pasto con mis lagrimas. “Que te pasa mi niña” oye una voz en la distancia. “Que te pasa muñquita linda?”. Con los ojos todavia mojados, logre levanter mi cabeza y vi la Luna. “Hola Muñeca”, me decia, “Ya no llores que en la oscuridad siempre encontraras luz. Las memorias y nubes que en el pasado tanto amabas, todavia te aman. Solo desean verte feliz, verte sonreir y jugar contigo otra vece”. Solte un gran suspiro y hable, mi tono era disconocido y lleno de dolor,de reprocho y de pena. –“ Ellas ya no me important, y deseo no volver las aver. Deso permanecer en esta oscuridad. Te cuento querida Luna que la en oscuridad nunca tengo que volver a ver esas memorias. Nunca tendre que ver sus ojos, sus labios, o su sonrisa en las oscuridad. Si me quieren ver feliz cuentales mi querida Luna que nunca vuelvan a mis ojos.
La Luna adolorida cero sus ojos y canto…. “Munequita linda yo te quiero mucho, mucho, mucho, mucho, mucho, hasta que morir”. El pasto bailaba al ritmo de su voz de angel. “Pero Luna, empeser a dicerle, tengo tanto dolor en mi pecho, siento tanto tanto dolor que me pesa. Cuentame Luna mia como podre amar otra vez? Por que confieso que mis ojos y mis labios no existen sin ella. Luna mia que dolor fue quiere la, que dolor fur amar la”. La Luna abrio sus ojos y llenos de lagrimas me miro, “Muenca nunca dijes de amar. Nunca dijes de sonar, que si no quedaras como yo, atorada en la oscuridad. Muneca tu tienes fuerza y un dia amaras de neuvo. Muneca nunca olvides mi canto que yo conosco muy bien tu lamento y tu llanto….”


Translation....

The Moon’s Sorrow
Written By: L. Aquino

One day during the warm summer, like many other days, I sat down on the grass and began to talk to the clouds. I would tell them about dreams I had about you, and hopes that someday you would come along and find me. The beautiful clouds would listen with great attention and would shape themselves into memories of the time when my lips first met yours. They would shape themselves into your face and with the help of the wind I could hear your sweet voice in the distance. I would close my eyes and wrap my arms around myself thinking of your warm embrace. The clouds would smile and the sun would release its warm light all over my body. Such light, that the warmth reached my soul and the clouds were full of all the love I had for you.
But in the same manner that you came into my life, you left. Quickly, by surprise and without an explanation. Filled with sorrow I returned to my good friends the clouds, my eyes full of tears I attempted to tell them that you had left. Yet when I opened my mouth not one word would come out and they continued to shape themselves into your lips, your face, your eyes and your smile. Enough! I thought, Enough! Please no more! May the wind take her memory far way from me, far, far away. Finally I could stand it no longer and I dropped to my knees. I lifted my head to the sky and let out an enormous shout, like the bullets of a never ending war. I cursed the clouds and told them I never wanted to see them in my life again.
Suddenly the clouds disappeared and only the dark black sky was left. All I had left were my bitter tears. I laid my head on the grass and felt the warmth of the ground. I hope my tears help the grass grow because they are worthless to me I thought. In the darkness I continued to nourish the grass with my tears. “What is wrong my sweet child” I heard call out to me in the distance. “What is wrong my beautiful doll?” The voice again, sweet and soothing but persistent. I managed to lift my lifeless head from the grass and noticed the moon, bright and full. “Hi Doll” she said to me, “Please don’t cry anymore because you see even in the darkness you can find light. The memories and the clouds you once loved still love you and they only wish for your happiness and to see your beautiful smile once again”. With a great sigh I began to talk, my tone was one that I did not recognize and was full of pain, sorrow, pity, and reproach “The clouds and those memories aren’t important to me anymore. I wish to never see them again. I wish to stay in this darkness. I will tell you this, my beautiful Moon, in the darkness I never have to see those memories again. I never have to see her eyes or her smile in this deep darkness. Tell the clouds if they want to see me happy, they should never appear before my eyes again.”

The Moon deeply hurt closed her eyes and began to sing…. “My lovely doll I will love you very much, very, very, very much, until the day I die”. The grass danced to the sweet rhythm of her angelic voice and I began to speak again. “But moon I have so much pain in my chest, so much that it weighs me down and I’d rather lay here and rot. Tell me my Moon how can I love again? Because I must confess that without her, my eyes and lips have no need to exist. My Moon, what a pain it is to love her”. The moon opened her eyes, they were full of years of tears and she spoke, “My beautiful doll, never stop loving; never stop dreaming, because if and when you do, you will end up like me, Stuck in the darkness. My beautiful doll, you have strength and one day you will find love again, my doll never forget the song I sang to you because I know your pain and sorrow very well…..”

1 comment:

jess said...

oooooh love the ending. i was wondering how you were gonna get to and ending, and what a perfect ending from the moon!