
I've got a thing for clouds.
Ive got a thing for Photography.
Hence you'll see nothing but photos of clouds..
I've got this thing for clouds because there never the same shape,size,or color.
You've got your standard white cloud but if you look closely it really isnt white.
I use to have time to lay out in the grass and just stare up at the clouds.
Id see past memories in the clouds as well as future desires.
Much like music. Every song is attached to a specific memory.
I heard this song I used to play after I broke up with my first boyfriend just last week
and instantly I was back to that very moment in time. I felt the same exact rush of emotions.
Something like time travel....cue commons song....(Time Travlin )
I sighed and laughed at how much I thought I knew what heartache felt like and how then I didnt know what other tougher heartaches Id endure. I've grown so much, but I still know so little....You'll notice I say that alot....its true....your never done learning....
No comments:
Post a Comment